- To promote and enhance knowledge on issues related to allergic diseases in children.
- To inform doctors about the above-mentioned diseases.
- The unquestionable relationship, cooperation and scientific partnership with the Hellenic Paediatric Society, which it is considered as an affiliated society. For this reason, key decisions and master plans will be taken into account with the assent.
- The scientific cooperation with the Hellenic Paediatric-Pulmonary Society, the other paediatric societies legally represented in Greece in different cities, universities, and international, public and private bodies related to its subject. The collection, monitoring, evaluation and updating of Paediatric Allergy problems on one hand and the planning of studies, suggestions and opinions in order to cover more effectively the issues of paediatric allergy on the other hand.
- Keeping informed by the competent bodies (doctors, state, etc.) about the implementation of appropriate and necessary measures from the medical point of view, for the prevention or treatment of allergic diseases in children.
- The development and promotion of solidarity and professional bonds between the members of the society and those who practice Paediatric Allergy in Greece and abroad through mutual information and cooperation.
- Undertaking the necessary actions to recognise the specialisation of Paediatric Allergy in Greece, in line with the countries of the European Union.